Digital Marketing Executive
We at Arkphire are on the lookout for an excellent marketer who is open to joining our dynamic and energetic team.
The successful candidate will act as a pivotal team member and build the brand reputation and commercial effectiveness of the company by creating and executing communications across all channels: Digital, Direct Marketing, PR, Events, E-mail marketing and Social media.
Key role requirements:
- Maintain and communicate the brand, brand values, and positioning at every client/candidate touch point.
- Development of omni channel marketing plans to drive awareness for the brand and support business development
- Customer segmentation and insights development
- Direct marketing – campaign development, management and ROI
- Event management
- Broadcast and editorial experience - video & podcast marketing, blogging
- Development and implementation of the content marketing plan across all online channels to showcase our thought leadership status and profile the senior management team.
- Develop strategy, plan and manage all social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Provide collateral for all marketing materials and social marketing support for company events as needed
- Provide administration and marketing support for all PR activities as and when required
- Website and candidate management
Who are we looking for?
- A third level degree in digital marketing, public relations and or journalism/media
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing/ but can be more senior
- Strategic and customer focused
- Drive, passion and strong initiative
- Excellent writing and editorial skills with fast turnaround capacity
- Team Player with strong interpersonal skills
- Management of third party service providers
- Passionate about brand, customer and marketing is a must
- Events and PR experience is also preferable
If that sounds like the role for you or if you want to find out more, please submit your cv to us.